02 September, 2007

Still Here!

I'm still here. I now have everyone back in school & have been working away, I just haven't pulled the camera out to take pictures. I have been knitting a pair of socks, working on a cardigan for an upcoming show, been working on my circles and my August Bead Journal Project (yes, I know, I'm behind!).

I've also been scanning all of my negatives into the computer. A big huge job but I have a spare computer that is set up to the scanner so I just have to go over to it every 20 mins or so & change out the negatives. A lot of the negatives from when I lived in Hong Kong were starting to go bad. As they were all pictures of my kids, I wanted to make sure I saved them. I love now being able to have everything digitially in my computer, it's just the process is a bit time consuming. But it will be worth it in the end!

No comments: