03 September, 2007

Framed


I finally managed to take a photo of my latest quilt. I designed this last year while I was traveling in Florida with my husband. He had an urgent work thing he had to do so I sat there while he worked, drawing. This is what I came up with. I like this idea so I think I will work with it & make a few more.
I used hand dyed fabric I had done during my very first attempt at dyeing. The fabrics were done in a gradation from Sunshine Yellow to Chinese Red. I love the red colours that I get with Chinese Red.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a nice gradation of color and very graphic. I can't wait to see the rest of the "series".
Wanda

The Lone Beader® said...

Now, this is my kinda quilt! I love the design, and bright colours!!! Nice job;)

Feltwerker said...

Perfectly lovely Cindy, I love the movement of the squares.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Cindy, what a vibrant quilt! I really like it and hope to see more of your work!

elsie
(http://elsiequilts.blogspot.com)