06 October, 2007

Hong Kong

OK, lets see ifthis works. I am now sitting in Hong Kong in my husband's flat, working from my Palm! I have never done a blog entry this way.

I arrived in HK safely after a non-eventful flight. Ate in my favourite noodle place for dinner before heading home via the world's longest escalator. It is 5am in the morning at the moment and already about 85 deg.

I worked on my Silver Belle jacket. I am loving this pattern. Takes about an hour to do a round on the peplem as there are 428 stitches but it is getting there! I'll have to see if I can find a way to post pictures.

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

That's amazing that you are posting to your blog from Hong Kong! Did you have a chance to bead while flying half way across the world?!?!

Elsie Montgomery said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your jacket!

btw, You've been tagged! Find out more at my blog: http://elsiequilts.blogspot.com/

Have fun with this, and my apologies if someone tagged you already!

elsie